Sunday, June 1, 2014

No excuses

I do not have any (good) excuse this time...I did not post during the last 5 months because I did not want. 

But today I have time and I would like to share a couple of tips :)

Prioritize: Set your prioritites and discuss/agree them with your key stakeholder (either at work or at home).

Focus: We all want to have/do almost everything; but this is impossible. After setting up your priorities focus only on the key ones.

Plan: When you know what you want, you need to decide how to do it! Some objectives hours, month and some of the many year...do not loos your faith!

Check this out, it may help ;-)


Do not forget "Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.'

Take care,
Albert





No comments:

Post a Comment